Sporty sandals for summer.
I love sandals in summer. I especially love comfortable sandals in summer, and over the past 20 years, I have tried lots of different types, so I can recommend lots of different brands. Here are some I love:
- Cecelia New York Gabriel Wedge Slingback. With a rubber sole and elasticized slingback, these shoes are ultra-comfortable. (See below) They are offered on Amazon in two great colors. Priced at $89, they’re not too tough on the pocketbook. Purchase here.
- Nero Giardini Sport Sandal. This is a personal favorite, available on Amazon in white…super cute and super comfortable. I wear mine all the time and get compliments every time I wear them! Priced at about $132, they’re not inexpensive, but they’re well-made. You should be able to wear these for a long time. Purchase them here.
- Sorel Kinetic Impact. Y’all, Sorel has upped the game on sporty sandals. My personal favorites this year are the Kinetic Impact Slingback Heel Sandals, shown below. I have them in every color (four colors!), and I absolutely love them! Priced at about $200, they’re not cheap, but to me, they have been worth every penny! Purchase them here.
- Cole Haan OriginalGrand Sandal. (See below) I think it’s probably clear that I like a little heel. I’m most comfortable in shoes that are not completely flat. These OriginalGrands offer a little lift without wobble, and they come in some fun colors! Not gonna lie…I have several pairs of Cole Haan sandals that I have had for more than 20 years! It’s absolutely true! And I still wear them all! Purchase these here.
- Other Cole Haan sandals. Like I said, I have worn Cole Haan for sandals for years. This year, they offer lots of cute styles. You can see lots of them on Amazon here. Click and scroll to find a style you like! There are lots to choose from!
- Cecelia New York Uma Slide. For super casual days or days by the pool, these slides from Cecelia New York are priced right at about $40, and they are cute! Offered in several colors. Purchase here.
- More Sorel Sandals. I mentioned the Sorel Kinetic Slingback, but honestly, Sorel has so many cute sandals this year, and I would be happy to own any/all of them! Lots of cute, colorful styles are offered on Amazon here. A few are pictured here:
- Cole Haan Pool Slide. Priced under $30, these are great for the pool deck! They come in lots of cute colors. Purchase here.
Ugg Yeah Sport. Another great pool shoe or just something to wear for comfort, these Uggs come in great colors and offer great comfort. Priced at about $60. Personally, I prefer the red ones, but there are lots of colors offered here.
Journee Thong Sandal. These Journee thong sandals remind me of the thong sandals I wore as a little girl. It seems the white ones were most popular in the 1970s. I have these in white and in red, and I love them, because they are cute and lightweight. Purchase here. They’re even more attractive, because at writing, they’re just about $40!