Shop for Mother’s Day now (before it’s too late).
Ten days until Mother’s Day! That’s it! Time to get busy finding something for Mom! If you didn’t purchase any of my previous ideas, here are a few more you can get from Amazon in time for Mother’s Day:
- Purse-shaped vase. I know it sounds unusual, but that’s the charm of it! If my husband or daughter gave me this vase for fresh cut flowers, I would be thrilled! It comes in four colors and is priced under $50! Purchase here.
- Christian Dior J’Ador Parfum Rollerball. This rollerball perfume is easily dispensed, and the floral scent is long lasting but not overpowering. Priced under $50, it’s a great gift for Mom. We all like to see “Dior” on the label! Purchase here.
- Dior Addict Lip Products. Since we’re discussing Dior, we should talk about the Dior Addict Lip products. Priced at under $50 each, they make great gifts. Whether you choose a balm, a plumper, or an oil…they’re all great! And the packaging is pretty too! My new favorite is the Lip Glow Oil, priced at about $50, See the Dior Addict lip offerings on Amazon here.
- Raised Planter Box. If mom enjoys gardening as much as I do, she’ll likely appreciate this raised planter box. I have two of them, and they save me every spring from having to do so much bending over. And as my potted plants start to bloom, they look gorgeous in these! Assembly is required, but the hubby and I were able to do it with no trouble. Priced at $129, it’s not an inexpensive gift, but to me, it’s worth every penny. Order now for quick delivery. Purchase here.
- Glass witch ball. I gave one of these to my mother years ago, and she loved it. She hung it in her kitchen window, where the colors picked up sunlight, adding some color to the kitchen. Every time I see one, I think of my mother. It’s fun, and it’s pretty. Purchase here.
- Tumi Persia Crossbody Bag. A few years ago, when I was getting ready for a vacation, I purchased a small Tumi crossbody to use as my handbag. I had heard friends say how much they loved them, so I tried one for myself. You know what? I never looked back! Sure, I have brought out my better handbags on occasion, but even then, I put the crossbody inside them to act as a wallet. Most of the time, though, I use the crossbody. It makes me hands free! Tumi offers several colors in the Persia Crossbody. Mom will love it. Purchase here.
- Anne Taintor Products. I love Anne Taintor. I love the napkins. I love the sticky notes. I love the notebooks. I love the books. I love the mugs. If you’re not familiar with Anne Taintor, you need to be. One example is the photo below of some stick notes that say, “Dress for the job you want.” She’s a princess. That’s the job she wants. See all the products at Amazon here.
I know I have given y’all lots of ideas for Mother’s Day this year. Mom is a pretty important person, so treat her to a little something specail this year. To see my other suggestions, you can click on links here and here.